OUR RECENT SENATE STORM... DEC 14TH,2013
OUR RECENT SENATE STORM … DEC 14TH,2013
Recently it seems we had a Senate scandal or two a day,
Something about e-mails and no one knows what is or is not okay,
And why or where the money went and who was really involved,
Then they went on Christmas holidays, so everything was solved.
And senators were appointed till they are seventy five,
A full time job and a senate title almost while we are alive,
And all kinds of other goodies that we seldom hear about,
Strange as it may seem; three of those senators were put out.
But binding referendums and DWD are forbidden,
Can’t even be mentioned and are completely hidden,
They never have an election so they are quietly pleased,
They were appointed and no one knows how or why this was achieved.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (OUR RECENT SENATE STORM... DEC 14TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield
- Chords Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak