RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Outskirts Of Tomorrow
Traveling lightly, taking life on a scenic drive through reality, reaching outskirts of tomorrow.
Keeping closely connected with inner depths as I see all manner of intelligence hiding inside.
Bewildering traits of wisdom, keeping everything situated nearby. Folding within, holding all images, giving them free rein in depths of imagination.
Never clouding any prospects of futuristic memories tomorrow.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Outskirts Of Tomorrow by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- THAT UGLY GENOCIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Parallel Cathedral, Tom Sleigh
- Pleasant fruit, gajanan mishra
- Prime Truth - 28, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- The Offer, claudia Battams
- Down Side Stream, George Egba
- Start fighting, gajanan mishra
- The Palentine Plight! ! !, Samudeen M.A. Ilimu
- Sky for Stained Bandages, Fritz Ward
- Ice-house, gajanan mishra