PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
pagli, my color
pagli, my love,
hark the loud, hark the proud call,
lady spring strums a tune; .
up, up goes; never down fall.
pagli, my sweet honey,
see the giant genie,
folded palms, bowed head,
even stands at our beck and call.
pagli, shall we play now holy?
child—like ﬁrolic ﬁin; lover's sweet folly
color, color; spray or smear,
drenched love-dove, lovely love fair.
pagli. your loving feature, healthy nature
reels, rolls my head;
cheeky heart, freaky whims
true ruddy red
pagli, summon spirit; ring the time bell
never fear, my dear, ugly last knells
our garden; ever maiden,
spring shall sure reign!
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (pagli, my color by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Conscience, Henry David Thoreau
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)