PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
pagli, my color
pagli, my love,
hark the loud, hark the proud call,
lady spring strums a tune; .
up, up goes; never down fall.
pagli, my sweet honey,
see the giant genie,
folded palms, bowed head,
even stands at our beck and call.
pagli, shall we play now holy?
child—like ﬁrolic ﬁin; lover's sweet folly
color, color; spray or smear,
drenched love-dove, lovely love fair.
pagli. your loving feature, healthy nature
reels, rolls my head;
cheeky heart, freaky whims
true ruddy red
pagli, summon spirit; ring the time bell
never fear, my dear, ugly last knells
our garden; ever maiden,
spring shall sure reign!
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (pagli, my color by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Three Kings, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- That Outlaw Baldy Bert, Kim Barney
- Skin Grafting 2, Kim Barney
- Kira I Care, Michael P. McParland
- King Of Kings, Michael P. McParland
- Keeping The Faith, Michael P. McParland
- In Line With Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Silent Sentinel 2, Kim Barney
- Just Know, Michael P. McParland
- Just Being There, Michael P. McParland
- Weihnachtsglocken, Wolfgang Steinmann