Pain is a reformer
a type of review a system to establish,
Pain is a preacher
whatever it may be he speaks the truth,
Pain in a state of disbelief and pride
because of that deaf, dumb and blind
as he may complain, as he may forsake!
He says is unjust! He is weak enough to make.
Pain! When he accepts he was erring,
he begs His pardon rendering obedience.
Pain! It's blessings or favours
if anything at all, the way of the righteous,
the gift, the final message of guidance,
triumph as Allah is in his remembrance.
Pain despite his choice
everything is fair so he believes and trusts,
Pain despite provision
he praises and chases his ultimate achievement,
Pain in belief with sincerity and determination
display great levels of love and satisfaction.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pain by Muhammad Bilal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Glorious Leader, Chris Zachariou
- Karma says Patience, abigail sikwenda
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta