Pain is a reformer
a type of review a system to establish,
Pain is a preacher
whatever it may be he speaks the truth,
Pain in a state of disbelief and pride
because of that deaf, dumb and blind
as he may complain, as he may forsake!
He says is unjust! He is weak enough to make.
Pain! When he accepts he was erring,
he begs His pardon rendering obedience.
Pain! It's blessings or favours
if anything at all, the way of the righteous,
the gift, the final message of guidance,
triumph as Allah is in his remembrance.
Pain despite his choice
everything is fair so he believes and trusts,
Pain despite provision
he praises and chases his ultimate achievement,
Pain in belief with sincerity and determination
display great levels of love and satisfaction.
Muhammad Bilal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pain by Muhammad Bilal )
- For you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Fourth Of July, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nourished by melting ice, Mark Heathcote
- Matty Matter Man, Maor Lain
- Can't...Can't...Can't, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fiction And Storytelling, Dexsta Ray
- ! Infamous Disgrace (PH Advertising Comm.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- The Real Of Me!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Smudged Black Kohal, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Journey #1, Heather Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)