Ogu Henry Chijioke8888
Walking on the verge of fame,
People perfecting on the names of shame.
Brutalised hearts bleeding in the games they frame,
Always blameless in the times of blame.
Truthfulness in the times of lies,
Their hearts, bold as cold like ice.
Do they also reign in the lands of death?
Do greatness also come in the times of birth?
Still don't know why we are walking in their path,
Life could be such a wrath in the heart of wealth.
Ogu Henry Chijioke8888's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Painful Perfection by Ogu Henry Chijioke8888 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Recognizing Tempos, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sometimes an hour, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Cold Night In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The Possession of Love (Section 8 of Thi.., rajendran muthiah
- A BROKEN DREAM حلم مئطوش - حلم مكسور, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- Remembering Her Worth, F. J. Thomas
- Tunnels, Mark Arvizu
- Stop, Is It Poetry