Ogu Henry Chijioke8888
Walking on the verge of fame,
People perfecting on the names of shame.
Brutalised hearts bleeding in the games they frame,
Always blameless in the times of blame.
Truthfulness in the times of lies,
Their hearts, bold as cold like ice.
Do they also reign in the lands of death?
Do greatness also come in the times of birth?
Still don't know why we are walking in their path,
Life could be such a wrath in the heart of wealth.
Ogu Henry Chijioke8888's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Painful Perfection by Ogu Henry Chijioke8888 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- ALL OF THEM كلهم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Eyes, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Day, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- A Girl With No Gold, with No thing to hold, Monk E. Biz
- Beasts Of Burden, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Old Horse In Autumn, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- To A Child, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Jekyll and Mr Hyde, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.38, Robert Graber