Ogu Henry Chijioke8888
Lamentation of a Poor Lover
Every other one wishes you were theirs,
But me alone you belong to, for years.
They want to love you on their own best ways
To lay you on their bed of Roses, to hurt you with love, care and kiss.
But you are mine alone
please my love,
Lie on my poor ragged mat,
They wish you were theirs, but you belong to me.
O, Poor love i have to give,
But strong standing, i will forever be,
Yes, their diamonds could forever gleam,
Like the star in your nights and in my dreams,
But my love for you would forever be.
Ogu Henry Chijioke8888's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lamentation of a Poor Lover by Ogu Henry Chijioke8888 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Search Of Americans, Joe Sadeghloo
- Write down everything, gajanan mishra
- Leap in time, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Soul Is A Traceless Wound, mary douglas
- A Pink Chalk Moon Rising Behind A Blue H.., mary douglas
- GALE'S MEDAL, Terry Collett
- Listen To Me, I am Talking, Ali Faisal
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns