RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Singing to my heart and mind, touching my being, allowing all of my senses to come into the foreground without any friction or doubt.
So taken with past presences, following lines of ecstasy, as they circumvent all ties with reality.
Forcing me into the limelight as senses come alive and take journeys with my mind.
Such elastic limits, opening up other dimensions - the eighth dimension of another side of life.
Existing only for the time of writing, sololy walking away, yet never leaving rhythm altogether on sidewalks to eternity.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Past Presences by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y OCHO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Racism Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Come here and say, gajanan mishra
- Riff on Blackbird's Causality, David McLansky
- York, Nassy Fesharaki
- Reminiscence, Shirani Rajapakse
- نبيذ, نزار قباني
- September's Mighty Winds, Captain Cur
- I Don't Know Why You Think, Nicolás Guillén
- Woman of the House, Shirani Rajapakse