RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Singing to my heart and mind, touching my being, allowing all of my senses to come into the foreground without any friction or doubt.
So taken with past presences, following lines of ecstasy, as they circumvent all ties with reality.
Forcing me into the limelight as senses come alive and take journeys with my mind.
Such elastic limits, opening up other dimensions - the eighth dimension of another side of life.
Existing only for the time of writing, sololy walking away, yet never leaving rhythm altogether on sidewalks to eternity.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Past Presences by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Haiku- Anchor, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Luna Plena, Mihaela Pirjol
- I Sink Inside You, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Buddy, Francie Lynch
- Love (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- some thing about you, akash mazumdar
- Shanghai breeze (I), Cigeng Zhang
- thinkings, akash mazumdar
- Momentous Days, Francie Lynch
- Haiku- Riddle, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)