She went deep down the darkness and fell into the prolonged silence.
She heard the calls of none who loved and cared her.
Years later when
She opened her eyes only to find herself
in an unknown island of zoo
surrendered by aliens altogether.
Don't make your life a haunting one dear!
To forgive and forget the pain can really do wonders.
It can bring peace to ones heart!
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2013.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The bee Haiku, Sambanath Denis
- The Slight And Sorry Words, Sambanath Denis
- On A Painting, Sambanath Denis
- The Day Your Mother Kept For You, mary douglas
- Leaving For Okinawa In The Morning, Kyle Schlicher
- Into Your Eyes, Spiritwind Wood
- What You Thought I Thought You Thought, Dexsta Ray
- Cactus Flower, Midnights Voice
- Sacrifice, Nassy Fesharaki
- Keep your mind wide open, Petai Jirakongpipat