She went deep down the darkness and fell into the prolonged silence.
She heard the calls of none who loved and cared her.
Years later when
She opened her eyes only to find herself
in an unknown island of zoo
surrendered by aliens altogether.
Don't make your life a haunting one dear!
To forgive and forget the pain can really do wonders.
It can bring peace to ones heart!
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2013.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peace! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine
- Don Juan In Amsterdam, William Daryl Hine
- A Thousand Words, William Daryl Hine
- Of some kind, hasmukh amathalal
- Partridge, Nassy Fesharaki