Ph[r]ase by Gilded Ph[r]ase
PHRASE BY GILDED PHRASE
Welcome beams' streams weight true words in ways
A ll others only dream of imitating.
N one turn prose to free verse impersonating
D epth and scope of Night Hope's interplays
A s pleasure treasured fills each page, lights days,
L inks leisure to unmeasured selfless stating
E ternal truths through voice for choice all waiting
A dmire as choir unanimous relays
B right softness, sets scene for serene screen blaze.
R eflections simple, not simplistic, sating,
A lways gentle, unique style relating
Y ears, tears, or longings ph[r]ase by gilded ph[r]ase.
T he appetite awaits more verse uncloyed,
ON white wings, unabating, overjoyed.
14 August 2007
Phrase by Gilded Phrase poem (c) Jonathan Robin
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ph[r]ase by Gilded Ph[r]ase by Jonathan ROBIN )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Your Shot, Your Time, Maverick Jones
- Our Very Limited Time, Jeff Gangwer
- High-octane Lovers, Simon Quperlier
- LUVin The LATER, Mandolyn Davidson
- Madman On The 10, Juan Olivarez
- COPLA SESENTA: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Losing My Mind, Maverick Jones
- Concepts Of Virtue, Joseph T. Renaldi
- im looking for a g f, cristobal Benjumea
- Walking Away Strong, Maverick Jones