Black on Black Arts
You inspire me.
Deep, sensual are the words you Whisper in my ear.
The love you give me is like a touch from God.
I'm blessed by your very touch.
I look at you and it's like the first day of spring
visually captivating mentally extraordinary you excite my senses.
Your fasination leads me to temptation which has me in awe.
Everyday with you is like the first time.
I can never get enough.
Je'ne sais quoi
Words alone can not describe you, your aura.
You ask me why I love you so?
I ask you why not?
And with a kiss you send me spinning.
A phenomenal woman you are.
I will and forever will be
Black on Black Arts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Phenomenally Yours by Black on Black Arts )
- Love for care, hasmukh amathalal
- Your style, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet: Living in Light, Dr John Celes
- The price of civilization, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Looks matter in affection., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Pain, Robert Lansing
- मन, Aftab Alam
- The sacrifice, Mark Heathcote
- ये कैसा शहर है, Aftab Alam
- कुछ कह नहीं पाता, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)