Black on Black Arts
You inspire me.
Deep, sensual are the words you Whisper in my ear.
The love you give me is like a touch from God.
I'm blessed by your very touch.
I look at you and it's like the first day of spring
visually captivating mentally extraordinary you excite my senses.
Your fasination leads me to temptation which has me in awe.
Everyday with you is like the first time.
I can never get enough.
Je'ne sais quoi
Words alone can not describe you, your aura.
You ask me why I love you so?
I ask you why not?
And with a kiss you send me spinning.
A phenomenal woman you are.
I will and forever will be
Black on Black Arts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Phenomenally Yours by Black on Black Arts )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- I'm Not Scared, Michael P. McParland
- I'm Not Fake, Michael P. McParland
- ANDHERA KITANA BHEE HO PHIR BHEE MUSKARA.., AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH
- I'm Me, Michael P. McParland
- I'm Lost, Michael P. McParland
- I'm Listening, Michael P. McParland
- ILYF Our Shared Symbol, Michael P. McParland
- I'll Prove To You Everyday, Michael P. McParland
- bhrashtachar par prahar, AVINASH PANDEY KHUSH
- Go from me love, Nero CaroZiv