RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Picture On A Wall
Clouds floating across vast areas, images touching,
kissing, reflections on top of water.
Waves gently rising and falling, leaving patterns
lying in the wind.
Ripples coasting along, catching colors of a
Alive with vibrant hues, splashed across skyways
while being reflected in the ocean's glassy, wavy
face, silently undivided.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Picture On A Wall by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Women, Nassy Fesharaki
- Because of intimacy, gajanan mishra
- while the stars spin our ferris wheel..., Mandolyn ...
- The anger inside my head, Ben Matthews
- I see love, gajanan mishra
- In My Head, Brianna Kimball
- Choose, Silas Egbowon
- O really I am searching, gajanan mishra
- KINDLING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Angry Soul, The Princess