RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Painting pictures within my mind, creating masterminds
of selfless endeavors as I create interior motives to
Bringing poetry into lives of many as they flow downward
into spirals of despair, reaching out to them with words
of confidence and hope, letting them feel compassion of
another's heart and soul.
Coalescing faith with one another, arranging true friend-
ship without conditions of disturbance.
Unconditionally extending a hand, helping those who are
in need, standing beside them through it all.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Picture Paintings by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul