Is It Poetry
I wash my hands, in your ink, fast between a
valley, it clings to me, lives in me, my pen.
and Waves, that run, i float on, the rose and hand,
and the sun on my face, this rose a tender bud.
I cannot share my forest, only you may know your
face, and rose petals find new lips, alive in silk.
Pink full lips glow red and they flood my scents
with folded secrets, and this nose, this tounge burn.
Orchestras, arrangements, notes that seize a score
of music cleft with bars, and pink, red and sun shine.
Pink is always, never one to leave you on your own, to
find your way that is your home, out side, and Rush.
Pink words are royal words to some, it is rare, to know
another forum and compromise, this norm, why is to tired.
I am the male, i will wear her pink, it is my crown.
Roses are never found confined, when i can make her proud.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pink Roses by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Islands of Flowers, Marilyn Lott
- Home-makers, Dr Deena Padayachee
- I APOLOGIZE FOR YOU, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- On your toe, shubham sutar