RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Pioneering souls of yesterday's untold strife, waysiding pools of heretofore uncollected data.
Reverberating totally throughout ages of long lost history, parading quietly in pages of recent books.
Details not fully given, because no one knows for sure what happened long ago.
Trudging slowly, forming circles at times, folding in upon centuries of untold eons.
Related now in oft time stories, relying on the word of mouth - oratory.
Fascinating trails along mountainous ravines, striding with ever - widening beliefs, to arrive intact at estimated destinations.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pioneer by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady
- Thy life, binod bastola
- Never Give Up, Sandra Feldman
- To a Muslim Assalam to a Hindu Ram Ram, Akhtar Jawad
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore