RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Playing In A Poem
Dragon shapes racing across the bluened sky,
frolicking, playing with quiet energy.
Participating in cloudy storms, centered above
earth, waiting to drench everything below
with a refreshing rain.
Soaring toward new boundaries, vacating
priceless spaces just to be observed in a
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Playing In A Poem by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Know your own body, gajanan mishra
- Make Your World Bright, Ronell Warren Alman
- RAIN MOON, lalitha iyer
- Continue To Grow (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Do Not Make Excuses, Ronell Warren Alman
- Keeping You Alive, Natalie Evans
- The Men of War, Maverick Jones
- On Writing, Michelle Claus
- i want love to be startled, Mandolyn Davidson
- Sorrow's Free Will, RoseAnn V. Shawiak