I read a page of poems.
Kaji Maisha sends a bitter message to all bullies about the depression they cause.
Gaji Mishra warns us to watch for boiled seeds
and questions the credentials of anyone issuing identity cards.
Terry Craddock thanks Edward Snowden after a drone incident in New Zealand.
Lawrence Pertillar wishes there were dumps for funk.
Is It Poetry's cowboy gets lonesome in the saddle.
James Ogunjimi, out of Nigeria, is warmed by the thought of eternal damnation for killers and I am inspired to ask for at least a little punishment in this world as well.
Angel of Darkness says 'the times when we hope seem to be the best of our lives'.
In a daffodil, Steven Walsky sees life unfolding,
and Rita, an Italian teacher, gets my thanks for saying Italians have to sing.
douglas scotney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Poemhunter by douglas scotney )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(19 April 1928 - 26 December 2006)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(3 June 1926 – 5 April 1997)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Andhere Kaa Deepak, Harivansh Rai Bachchan
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Pessimist Vs. Optimist, Sujay Asukar
- In And Out Of Existence, Margaret Alice Second
- aChe HiLLy's Heal - oN thE hEELs oF eVeR.., sEaN nOrTh
- Pretty Eyes, Jack Abdallah
- The Heavy Thumb, Gouda Moon
- hope of hopes, Thampi KEE
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -99, Ronjoy Brahma
- But It's Over, Tex T Sarnie
- The Opposing Thumb, Gouda Moon
- जोनोमगिरि आय, Ronjoy Brahma