Oh what a glamourous lady, in her purple gown enbroided with red, a very tall lady.
Look out her dark coily hair like the vegetable leaves climbing up the stick.
She is forsooth a popular lady, a beautiful lady loved by all, oh your indeed the talk of the city.
Your fellow women are really jealous of thee, poetry...oh poetry your smile enlightens my world of muse.
Your vocabulary tells me your a learnned pretty lady.
Poetry! Poetry! Poetry!
I really do love thee with passion.
RAPHAEL KARIBO's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poetry by RAPHAEL KARIBO )
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon