Power- Black or White
Power is black or white
As inside you are dark or bright
In itself Power is neutral, a scalar vitality and energy
The' Will to live and survive', 'libido' and 'elanvital'
It could be evolutionary ascent or flight!
There is power of sex, beauty, money, fem, control and position
Positive power is ability to influence people and events outside, for strong progression
Power in any case is basic sap of life and it's driving force
Powerless is being tooth less and impotent, a humiliating position!
The challenge is to give tooth and power to love and goodness
To human values, compassion and friendliness
Mostly power is with negativity, hate and violence
Difficult but not impossible is to assert loving kindness!
TD. Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Power- Black or White by TD. Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer
- The Muse, Midnights Voice
- Double Standards, Terry Dawson