RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tables scattered haphazardly around the room,
awaiting visitors of deceptive moods.
Pining away with explicit sarcasm, amounting to nothing,
pretending to be pillars of the community.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pretension by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Hate You, Hafeni Nghidinua
- Form matters, douglas scotney
- Inner Composition, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Firefly, John Shea
- Tranquil Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- साना हाबबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men And Women, Matthias Pantaleon
- Haiku: Haiku Cuts Haiku... (This is not .., Brian Johnston
- Kindness Of A Stranger, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To my sister on the death of our father, Roger A. Rose