pretty girl sits down,
offers everything to him,
willing to dropp it all
just to be called his.
He sits there,
tells her the truth of
the past, the girls.
pretty girl is
beautiful sitting there.
Still, the wounds open,
brusies on her ego
turn to cuts.
yet she can't leave.
'pretty girl is offering
while he confesses
everything' she says.
Dolan Doran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (pretty girl by Dolan Doran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Internet Poets, Without Pen & Paper & Th.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Suicide Works, C Jay Caputo
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston