pretty girl sits down,
offers everything to him,
willing to dropp it all
just to be called his.
He sits there,
tells her the truth of
the past, the girls.
pretty girl is
beautiful sitting there.
Still, the wounds open,
brusies on her ego
turn to cuts.
yet she can't leave.
'pretty girl is offering
while he confesses
everything' she says.
Dolan Doran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (pretty girl by Dolan Doran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Temptation, Joseph Owen Williams
- Old Settler's Song, Kate Harrington
- omschrijving van poezie, co the skipper
- of Peace and Light~, Monk E. Biz
- Twenty - One, Kate Harrington
- Whitewashed Sepulchres, Babatunde Aremu
- The Eastern Star, Kate Harrington
- Foolish Ghosts, Pijush Biswas
- आदुंगारिनिसिम, Bahadur Basumatary
- Dancing on a Moonlit Night, Ronald Chapman