The demon of my dreams.
The pain in my heart
You bring me up, make me think things may work out
Then when all is well
You dropp me.
Hope is no more then
You show me your hand,
hold it out
tell me to let go and grab on to you.
and let me
on my face
with no hope.
with no chance
and you leave.
Dolan Doran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (hope by Dolan Doran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Knows, Louis Borgo
- ZZ Was Hitler A Vegetarian, Saiom Shriver
- Palestinian DNA, Saiom Shriver
- Challengers for July's Contest - You Can.., Brian Johnston