Dolan Doran Poems
- Abuse laying in bed, half in, half out... the dream realm ...
- Just Breathe Looking in your eyes a dark brown, with a hint ...
- One Night Stand laying here, thinking. how good would it ...
- Inside The Truth. talking to you. listening to them. No ...
- Hush Little One we sat down that day, in the warm sun, on ...
- Passion Passion, Love, Emotions wild, heat Sweat, ...
- Hope Hope. The demon of my dreams. The pain in my ...
Reflecting the emotions behind the eyes of a teenage girl who fights love, drugs, emotional roller coasters, and life in all aspects. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
laying in bed,
half in, half out...
the dream realm just
out of my reach.
my window open,
the darkness encroaching
I try to encourage the
breeze to wipe away
the bruisese darkening
on my chest and side.
How can your “love” hurt so much?
How can you dare call this love?
Why did you do this?
Why do I let you?
Finally sleep takes me
away; pain fades;
a minor throb in the
back of my mind.
No more pain.
No more fear.
It’s over. ...