Dolan Doran Poems
- ... Another Untitled Free Vers... Sitting, listening, thinking;...
- Why I see in your eyes the truth yet u persist that what you...
- Bite. walking away..trying to clear my thoughts. a stranger ...
- Randomness Sitting here, thinking... The thought slip ...
- Inside The Truth. talking to you. listening to them. No ...
- Hope Hope. The demon of my dreams. The pain in my ...
- You-Me-Alone In The Crowd. Pain. Love. touch. You You leave ...
Reflecting the emotions behind the eyes of a teenage girl who fights love, drugs, emotional roller coasters, and life in all aspects. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You-Me-Alone In The Crowd.
Pain. Love. touch. You
You leave me.
Surrounded by nastalgia.
Static in the air
Why wont you let the past die?
I want you
Yearn, passion. Fear.
Hold me one last time.
Kiss me goodbye.
This is the end
Like a CD with a scratch.
Over.Over and Over and over
Pain. Solitude...Alone in the crowd
And you don't want to help me fix this
Do you even care?