The many souls of yesterday; the long forgotten people.
Whose righteous lives were tossed away; victims of great evil.
Their voices never cease to cry for justice to be done.
For Cain who took the life of Abel; for those who killed Gods son.
Disguised as peace and brotherhood; They seek to enslave man.
They Rule the day, with blood and hate; casting fear upon the land.
Their cold grey darkness creeps into every walk of life.
The hideous, unlovely creatures, mascaraed as angels of light.
They claim to want a different way; whats best for all the world.
Spreading lies that leave us blind, and disaster soon unfurls.
'Forget about whats right or wrong, we tried that in the past'
'We know whats best for everyone, our way of life will last'.
These words come from the dark side; from the inventors of this game.
From the ones long spoken of; who were held bound in chains.
The watchers free upon the earth; The Nephilim who will soon reign.
For a time, just for a while, they'll be free until judgement day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Promised Evil by Mark Normand )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra