The many souls of yesterday; the long forgotten people.
Whose righteous lives were tossed away; victims of great evil.
Their voices never cease to cry for justice to be done.
For Cain who took the life of Abel; for those who killed Gods son.
Disguised as peace and brotherhood; They seek to enslave man.
They Rule the day, with blood and hate; casting fear upon the land.
Their cold grey darkness creeps into every walk of life.
The hideous, unlovely creatures, mascaraed as angels of light.
They claim to want a different way; whats best for all the world.
Spreading lies that leave us blind, and disaster soon unfurls.
'Forget about whats right or wrong, we tried that in the past'
'We know whats best for everyone, our way of life will last'.
These words come from the dark side; from the inventors of this game.
From the ones long spoken of; who were held bound in chains.
The watchers free upon the earth; The Nephilim who will soon reign.
For a time, just for a while, they'll be free until judgement day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Promised Evil by Mark Normand )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- JULEKALENDER # V, Gunnar Mo.
- Those moments of weakness, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- lost, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
- Apps, Phil Soar
- rapture, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
- Mind Games, Perveiz Ali
- dancing politics, ABAYOMI OGUNNIYI
- Always Open, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Right choice, hasmukh amathalal
- Marriage and morals., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..