The many souls of yesterday; the long forgotten people.
Whose righteous lives were tossed away; victims of great evil.
Their voices never cease to cry for justice to be done.
For Cain who took the life of Abel; for those who killed Gods son.
Disguised as peace and brotherhood; They seek to enslave man.
They Rule the day, with blood and hate; casting fear upon the land.
Their cold grey darkness creeps into every walk of life.
The hideous, unlovely creatures, mascaraed as angels of light.
They claim to want a different way; whats best for all the world.
Spreading lies that leave us blind, and disaster soon unfurls.
'Forget about whats right or wrong, we tried that in the past'
'We know whats best for everyone, our way of life will last'.
These words come from the dark side; from the inventors of this game.
From the ones long spoken of; who were held bound in chains.
The watchers free upon the earth; The Nephilim who will soon reign.
For a time, just for a while, they'll be free until judgement day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Promised Evil by Mark Normand )
- May I help you?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Psalm CV, John Vicars
- Here and there هون و هنيك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- tear water, gordon nosworthy
- People's eyes, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Every letter has its own address المكتوب.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Forlorn, Katinka Havermans
- From Creation To Extravagance, Naveed Akram
- Everlasting, Michael McParland
- Lonely Only, Sunny Chopra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)