Prophecy of the Seasons
Evil darkness shall stain the earth,
In the ancient place where shadows lurk.
For summer's light cannot be found
There rivers of blood shall stain the ground.
An ancient stone will block the night
Sending the sun to shine with fiery light
For when summer comes, the sun returns
Night becomes day as evil burns.
The snows of winter will find the night,
And the summer sun will send the light.
The flowers of spring will bring the day,
For the leaves of Autumn shall fall away.
Lesa MRK's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prophecy of the Seasons by Lesa MRK )
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez