Prophecy of the Seasons
Evil darkness shall stain the earth,
In the ancient place where shadows lurk.
For summer's light cannot be found
There rivers of blood shall stain the ground.
An ancient stone will block the night
Sending the sun to shine with fiery light
For when summer comes, the sun returns
Night becomes day as evil burns.
The snows of winter will find the night,
And the summer sun will send the light.
The flowers of spring will bring the day,
For the leaves of Autumn shall fall away.
Lesa MRK's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Prophecy of the Seasons by Lesa MRK )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
Poem of the Day
- Marching On, Edward Kofi Louis
- Rum, crumbs!, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Point It Out To You, Edward Kofi Louis
- elephant selfie, lee fones
- You Are Very Beautiful II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Winter and Christmas, Rimni chakravarty
- - Μουγγό σκυλί (Greek poem), Giorgio A. V.
- Say You Are One of Them, Aysha Ananse
- Astonished, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Love It So, Edward Kofi Louis