How beautiful you are,
Heart of gold and pearl.
Pure love radiates
From deep within
Like a fountain pure.
As an Artesian well
You bubble ripples
Of pure wonderment!
You are the Lily of the Valley......
Your pure love doth shine
Like a gem sparkling
In the desert sand;
Amethyst, Jasper and Sardine stone,
What a wonder you are!
Your throne remains exalted!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pure Love by ENOCH JOHN )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 May 1812 – 29 January 1888)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Remember To Clean Up After Yourself., Adahlia Bathory
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
Poem of the Day
- Lost and Found, michael hagwood
- I Decided, Jeri Martindale
- I surrender, Zafar Iqbal
- The Greatest, Michael P. McParland
- Christmas Rhyme, Akhil Arya
- The Best Days, Michael P. McParland
- The Arrival, Michael P. McParland
- Thank You So Very Much, Michael P. McParland
- This Life, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Thank You KP, Michael P. McParland