How beautiful you are,
Heart of gold and pearl.
Pure love radiates
From deep within
Like a fountain pure.
As an Artesian well
You bubble ripples
Of pure wonderment!
You are the Lily of the Valley......
Your pure love doth shine
Like a gem sparkling
In the desert sand;
Amethyst, Jasper and Sardine stone,
What a wonder you are!
Your throne remains exalted!
ENOCH JOHN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Pure Love by ENOCH JOHN )
- Mondays, Garrett Doff
- Love, Ntando Lah Ancient
- Haunted By You, Wilma Horne
- Descent Into Hate, Wilma Horne
- Friendship Fade Out, Wilma Horne
- Contradict, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Common Sense, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Love's Slow Death, Wilma Horne
- Door to the Mind, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Traveler, Fariza Nur Shabrina
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Amtrak from Boston to New York City, Sherman Alexie
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)