Purpose Of Life!
Let the things go on its own way.
For I am too designed to flow in certain way.
For no one can question the nature of hills and oceans.
Everything is illuminated for a particular time.
Every flower bloomed will have to wither away.
It's the duty of nature.
It's just reminding one should never forget their duty,
For whatever may hurdles your way!
A fear is a poisonous creeper which can pull one to bottom.
But one should rise from bottom
Not for self, but
To do all the duties one is entitled with...
Parents never forgets their duty towards children
Children should never forget theirs.
It's the chance gifted by God
To do something for their loved ones.
Yes, their blessings can do wonders in life.
It's like a feather added to the cap.
A smile if one could bring to their face.
One can tell purpose of life is served!
First illuminate your life with happiness
Then illuminate others too!
Be a burning lamp
To fill the others life with happiness and brightness!
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Purpose Of Life! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 6, ramesh rai
- Man Overboard, Tiffany Alexis
- The World Is Confounded, Tony Adah
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 5, ramesh rai
- Lost At Sea, Margaret Alice Second
- 17 Year Engagement, Saiom Shriver
- Beauty, Nishi Kumari
- The World, Tony Adah
- Reflections, Abekah Emmanuel
- New breeze, ramesh rai
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)