Raise Your Glass.
Fine doesn't always mean your fine,
Sometimes it means you need a sign.
To keep you grounded and secure
When you feel like your waiting for a cure.
A disease that plagues your mind
That holds you close and always binds
A new demon has come to rest
You will never beat this kind of stress.
Voices of reason try and explain
But only condemn you with promising pain
Overcome by the ones you love the most
Raise you glasses it's time for a toast
To the girl who's eyes have lost the passion
Time to face the truth, time to learn your lesson.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Raise Your Glass. by Ashley Davis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Privacy Lost, Morgan Michaels
- Walking alone in your memories, Asma Riaz Khan
- No Free Lunch, Bill Cantrell
- A True Hosanna - After Reading A Poem by.., Warren Falcon
- Fight and War for Why?, Pintu Mahakul
- Life, Richard Lam
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave