RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Today, realizing the treasures life gives unexpectedly.
Seeing the enviable joy in women, helped to a stage in
life which can be multiplied a hundredfold.
Rolf's Salon has encouraged many displaced homemakers
to feel good inside by showing a warmth and kindness
through their eyes.
Gifts were given plentifully, but the most treasured
of all was meeting Rolf eye to eye and seeing the
acceptance in his soul of joy for me.
With just one look, moving to the next stage in life,
feeling lifted towards a higher good.
Fulfillment does not always come gift wrapped, but it
is always shared.
Thank you Rolf for the most wonderful gift received,
non-judgmental acceptance given without greed, to a
little homemaker, aspiring to be a poet.
(8: 42 p.m. - 12/5/94)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Realizing Treasures by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- It, Gilbert Ortega
- The Approach, Gilbert Ortega
- Mona Lisa Canvas, Gilbert Ortega
- Passion Play, Gilbert Ortega
- The Gatekeeper part 2 (In memory of Edga.., Gilbert Ortega
- AGAINST FORGETTING, George Dee Vuy
- The Gatekeeper part 1 (In memory of Edga.., Gilbert Ortega
- For Jennifer, Gilbert Ortega
- Gilded Thorns, Gilbert Ortega
- Journey of death, ramesh rai