Life is full of light
Which shines so bright
But life cannot see its own powerful light
Dark moon reflects beautifully
when the powerful rays of
Sun covering moon with lights of love.
No one can take away the light of your life.
Like the suns bright light.
Pleasantness add a fuel
To make it brighter
Occasionally sorrow or jealousy happen
To cross your path
To steal away some of your
To make you dull and to test you.
Let them steal it
And remove their darkness.
And fill it will light of love.
If surrounded by bright lights
Full of positivity
Again the battery of life is recharged.
Which keep on charging as long
As it is surrounded by inspiring thoughts.
One candle can light the thousands of candles
Keep on passing this bright light to all.
And spread the light of love and peace.
Yes, each one of us require a light of Love and peace.
If one is about to fall, Others can lift with light of inspiration.
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2014
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Recharge! by Geetha Jayakumar )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Those Moments Of Weakness لحظات الضعف هذه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Money (Cedi), Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Off the Rez, Smoky Hoss
- As an emigrant كمهاجر, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Two Little Boats, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- The Golden Swan, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- As a passer-bye, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love is Blue, Ghana Green Poetry Foundation
- Song of Yuletide Night, Sir Toby Moses
- Another Jungle Pool, Denis Martindale