Life is full of light
Which shines so bright
But life cannot see its own powerful light
Dark moon reflects beautifully
when the powerful rays of
Sun covering moon with lights of love.
No one can take away the light of your life.
Like the suns bright light.
Pleasantness add a fuel
To make it brighter
Occasionally sorrow or jealousy happen
To cross your path
To steal away some of your
To make you dull and to test you.
Let them steal it
And remove their darkness.
And fill it will light of love.
If surrounded by bright lights
Full of positivity
Again the battery of life is recharged.
Which keep on charging as long
As it is surrounded by inspiring thoughts.
One candle can light the thousands of candles
Keep on passing this bright light to all.
And spread the light of love and peace.
Yes, each one of us require a light of Love and peace.
If one is about to fall, Others can lift with light of inspiration.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Recharge! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Captivity, Mark Heathcote
- Old Wall Clock Haiku, Chenou Liu
- Difficult Problems, Dennis Lange
- The moment, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Enough, Foster Teegarden
- Embittered, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Emerald, Foster Teegarden
- I Have In Mind, Dianne Feaver
- Cured Cancer, Foster Teegarden
- Saying one's prayers, MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)