Life is full of light
Which shines so bright
But life cannot see its own powerful light
Dark moon reflects beautifully
when the powerful rays of
Sun covering moon with lights of love.
No one can take away the light of your life.
Like the suns bright light.
Pleasantness add a fuel
To make it brighter
Occasionally sorrow or jealousy happen
To cross your path
To steal away some of your
To make you dull and to test you.
Let them steal it
And remove their darkness.
And fill it will light of love.
If surrounded by bright lights
Full of positivity
Again the battery of life is recharged.
Which keep on charging as long
As it is surrounded by inspiring thoughts.
One candle can light the thousands of candles
Keep on passing this bright light to all.
And spread the light of love and peace.
Yes, each one of us require a light of Love and peace.
If one is about to fall, Others can lift with light of inspiration.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Recharge! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- François de la Rochefoucauld, tal vez, Richard Thripp
- Defining poetry, Saurav Karki
- I just had a Birthday, Jena Crowe
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe
- REMOVE Jefferson Carter, Richard Thripp
- Damned if I do damned if you don't, Mark Heathcote
- Black Gloves, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Even though late, hasmukh amathalal
- What a curtain Bisbee has, Amy Michelle Mosier