RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Spinning and bucking in the rodeo of life,
letting it's tempo lead the way to heart-
Soliciting the many thoughts as they wash
upon shores of my mind.
Always leaving beautiful ideas for me to
pick up and plant their seeds deeply in
Beds of thorns, sticking in my mind,
releasing the pressure of feelings being
pent up ever so long.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Releasing Pressure by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- When I Cut Your lawn, Malcolm Brown
- death, Omobude Saint perry
- sO u wannabe a hOLY cOw, bOy, sEaN nOrTh
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair