Some seeds sprout in deep ocean
where thousand creatures are mingling
that is another world beyond reach
surviving with grace of each other
like on surface lots of creatures
seeking for love and lust
in air too life is floating
but my mind always asks a question
what is the goal, where is the goal
for what they are born to die.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Relevant question by ramesh rai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Welcoming The New Year, Edgar Albert Guest
- My Proud Pa, Edgar Albert Guest
- Strange, Edgar Albert Guest
- Troubles, Edgar Albert Guest
- Answering The Grumblers, Edgar Albert Guest
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..