Jo Marie Takes the Knife
Can I hold you tight, throughout the night?
Can I lose myself in your eyes, and never have to worry about saying goodbyes?
Can I hear your fears, and understand your tears?
Can I enjoy your kiss, while you make me go through life in bliss?
I don't want to forget, or feel any regret
I want to give you my heart, but I'm afraid you'll break it apart.
I think of you night and day, there are so many things that I want to say.
I want to say I love you, and this I truly do.
Can I still dream of you tonight, and forget who I am or what is right?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Requests by Jo Marie Takes the Knife )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman
- wedding day, ademola oluwabusayo
- Dream the moon, Somanathan Iyer