Jo Marie Takes the Knife
Can I hold you tight, throughout the night?
Can I lose myself in your eyes, and never have to worry about saying goodbyes?
Can I hear your fears, and understand your tears?
Can I enjoy your kiss, while you make me go through life in bliss?
I don't want to forget, or feel any regret
I want to give you my heart, but I'm afraid you'll break it apart.
I think of you night and day, there are so many things that I want to say.
I want to say I love you, and this I truly do.
Can I still dream of you tonight, and forget who I am or what is right?
Jo Marie Takes the Knife's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Requests by Jo Marie Takes the Knife )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor
- Knives, Dreams, Novica Tadić
- Night Passes, Novica Tadić
- Conversation (1), Novica Tadić
- WALKING SHADOWS, Satish Verma
- INTRIGUING, Satish Verma
- Magdalene Poem, John Taggart
- White days, interruption ("One Flew.., John Taggart
- The Magnet, Ruth Manning-Sanders