Jo Marie Takes the Knife
I've seen your pain, and your hurt.
I'm sorry for treating you like dirt,
I didnt mean to make you cry
nor did I mean it when I wished you would die.
I've made mistakes
I've seen your tears,
that have built up over the years.
I'm sorry for not understanding.
Let me show you I care,
give me a chance to be there.
I always said I would leave,
in truth I could never go far.
For I was wrong to flee,
knowing how much you needed me.
I'm sorry for pushing you aside,
please dont say goodbye.
Give me one more night,
to show you what I said wasnt a lie.
Let me be a part of your world once more.
Through it all I guess all I can say is I'm Sorry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry by Jo Marie Takes the Knife )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Devil To Do A Deed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Walking On The Sea, Saiom Shriver
- Flying Snail, Saiom Shriver
- No Squealing, Saiom Shriver
- Sacred Cows, Saiom Shriver
- Make your Mothers Day, Damian Murphy
- Good Morning, Anuradha Bhattacharyya
- soon to be extinct.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On the Bed of Death, Pintu Mahakul
- Solitary Meanings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak