Return of ancient Angel.
The earth is hopping, black.
convalescing from sun-shire.
corral recovering, and horses hump.
Something sparkling falls for,
another day in this day, trump.
Who shall have a morning in first day.
to take rumour in a new day cross.
stalement currupt morning.
An angel is comming.
Ladies devoid of deus ex machina.
Bug receives downpour,
along flash humping doubloons.
This must be fara flitted lights.
This must be the glory of christ.
Crawling floury crest cream.
This world is white blubing of feathers.
The bluishy shoes of fara is ours.
Ebi Robert's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Return of ancient Angel. by Ebi Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran
- two women, Nassy Fesharaki
- I have seen everywhere, gajanan mishra