Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
Riding The Energy Of Loves True Waves
True love, is a mixed bag of emotions and desires.
Sometimes we can't help ourselves when it comes to diving right on in.
A formidable attraction, mentally stimulated.
Energy born out of nothing.
An invisible ether.
Forever looking to be burned.
From the depth of the beyond.
Fickle is the expression love, because it changes by the moment.
By the thought.
It becomes part of our needs and wants.
A lust to fill the unending void.
But sometimes in due haste.
We make mistakes.
And this creates a spark of rage and hate.
Because we were certain that was what we wanted.
Downtrodden to being disappointed.
In the context of being content, make sure there is enough substance to feed the fire long after kindling and candle wax have burnt up.
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.