Riff on Gajanan Mishra True Poem
In that time
When Poetry is coming to me
What is the shape
What is the size
Who is there to say
I am okay
As I desire;
How many poems have I written?
Who is there to explain it from the beginning?
Who is there to question and to ponder?
Only poetry can be enjoyed like the sight of a gazelle;
No one is here to judge
Only poetry can answer poetry.
I have eyes, I can see;
I have ears, I can hear;
I have hands but what can I offer?
Nothing, Nothing, Nothing, answers the sky,
And it is echoing in the air in the life
And in the timeless sentences
You are uttering, not uttering,
David McLansky's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Riff on Gajanan Mishra True Poem by David McLansky )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything but God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (Acrostic Poem), Marvin Brato Sr
- The Taking, Anne Pierson Wiese
- The Killing Frost, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta