Rifff on Eileen's Mighty Insect
Oh horrid horrid humans!
Quickly run and hide!
All soft and fleshy creatures
With their outside bones inside;
They lack a noble carapace
And move on just two limbs
The're soft and mushy faced
Lacking mandibles and wings;
Be glad you're born an insect
And not a human being
For humans have no respect
For creatures that are peeing.
David McLansky's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ( Rifff on Eileen's Mighty Insect by David McLansky )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso