RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Rotating memories come around, touching my heart with their echoes of retreat.
Sounding perfectly in synch with the beating of my heart as it keeps time with the incessant breaths I take in with every inhalation.
Strutting along, enjoying every moment I'm awake, in tune with life and it's existence.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Rotating Memories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- थुनलाइ सोरजिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Positive Happiness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Crown ever remain, maqsood hasni
- An Ordinary Monday, Graham Fowell
- Pin No.783393, Ronjoy Brahma
- You and me, Temjen Aier
- Opening To Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Complete Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mcmuffin, lee fones
- Rhythm's Fragrances, RoseAnn V. Shawiak