Royal Garden Of My Youth, (Love Letters From A Lady Of Renown)
Mon amant de la mer,
With what intrigues would you buy my sweetened fruit,
sliced by your knife and held wickedly in your hands;
soft flesh grown in the royal garden of my youth
its earthy tartness sending pleasure to your glands.
By what deeds do you claim the privilege of my lips
and speak of love's uncharted waters to the world,
to recount the joys and mastery of your ship
in your arms embrace an adoring peasant girl.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Royal Garden Of My Youth, (Love Letters From A Lady Of Renown) by Captain Cur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Red Tether, Diane Wakoski
- Remember..., Damian Murphy
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad!, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski