The perfect stage is set, let us flirt,
The globules of fried and floating lards,
Gushing through the tunnels of art,
The Almighty in the Gods is very smart.
Let us roll in the living solution of plasma mixture,
‘Human are Gods’, a sage blabbered while high on happy leaves,
Let us heat up and burn our breathing apertures,
With the incense of narcotic smoke that glorifies the Gods.
We have to meet and it is the decided fate,
Gasping can be heard while emerge for our episodes,
The overly added salt and the secreted hormones routines,
The masonry clogging of the arteries that are close to love’s dictionary.
The perfect back drop is laid; the colorful fume can be seen,
The deposit of blackened tar in honeycomb fixture of the breath,
The fat, salt and the leisurely life style, the masons get the jobs,
Those have flirted a lot, never returned back to tell their sobs.
The iron can corrode and the bones can erode to be porous,
The life is not too short as the nights are always too long,
Dating is the athletic spirit, let this body falls for monetary profit,
Sunken are these ships, no curious captain with stethoscope can rescue.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Various health issues point their fingers to bad habits, so we can avoid the habits that are harmful to our health.
Comments about this poem (s'laugh'terly flirting.. by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
Did you read them?
- Chadjeordie, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Miss Fatma, Ali Nawroz
- Everything Goes On, Fatima Nusairat
- From Fear to Greed..., Mr. Nobody
- Abandonment's Pain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lingerings, Stephen Warren Williams
- Love is Heaven's Bliss, Aftab Alam
- Nobody F-in' Loves Me! : D, Mr. Nobody
- Waiting Solo, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When My Death Comes, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Flower, Rabindranath Tagore
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)