S.Tschipachov, You Are With Me... - Translation (Rus.)
You are with me, and every moment
Is dear to me. May be we have years,
But a departure, which is unavoidable,
Will come, with no further meeting.
But the stars, when someones meet together,
Will pour light in old quiet way.
Where will I find your twinkling traces
In this cold universe, my friend?
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
In russian and translated in bulgarian
by Krasimir Georgiev:
Comments about this poem (S.Tschipachov, You Are With Me... - Translation (Rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua