Safety is love
Safety is love.
Three riders actually 3 and a half,
On a two wheeler, the day of Holi.
Mom eyes filled with with the love blooming in her womb,
Dad proud of lovingly providing for all,
The Sonny boy in the front, face flooded with glee,
Hey dad look I am flying faster than you can see.
Either it was human infanticide saved,
God intervened and his poor heart must have raced,
Or perhaps the tyre commercials were indeed true,
They must have used the brands,
They not matter what stick to the road like glue.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Safety is love by Hardik Vaidya )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown