Safety is love
Safety is love.
Three riders actually 3 and a half,
On a two wheeler, the day of Holi.
Mom eyes filled with with the love blooming in her womb,
Dad proud of lovingly providing for all,
The Sonny boy in the front, face flooded with glee,
Hey dad look I am flying faster than you can see.
Either it was human infanticide saved,
God intervened and his poor heart must have raced,
Or perhaps the tyre commercials were indeed true,
They must have used the brands,
They not matter what stick to the road like glue.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Safety is love by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Heroe, Portia Lane
- She, Anil Karki
- We, the great family, Anil Karki
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Immersing Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ruled By Share Values, Terence G. Craddock