Salvation brings new beginnings.
As the season change,
We have the opportunity to start over fresh.
To begin new,
As a rosebud that has never faced the heat of the sun.
As a songbird that sung for the first time.
We're given another chance.
To right wrongs,
To set our souls free,
God gives us another chance.
Wiping away all bad memories,
Only letting us remember the things that bring peace to our hearts'.
He turns a hardened heart into a heart of flesh.
That can see, and feel again.
He refills the dry well making it a fresh spring.
Filled with love,
Finding love again,
He fills the heart overflowing with love.
Love for one another.
Love for all sisters' and brothers'.
He creates in us a new creature.
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Salvation by Patricia Kelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Your love, Mark Heathcote
- Love In A Bottle, Midnights Voice
- Oh Mediterranean sea, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Ramblings of Devils Workshop, Nalini Chaturvedi
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam