The Names of God Most High
My Lord is EL ELYON: He is The God Most High.
My Lord is ELOHIM: He is the God of Power, who speaks creation with words.
My Lord is called Jehovah: He is the God, who breathes air into life.
My Lord is Jehovah SHAMMAH: He lives inside of me.
My Lord is Jehovah JIREH: He meets all of my needs.
My Lord is EL SHADDAI: He pours the blessings of life upon me, giving me favor.
My Lord is Jehovah ROHI: He is my teacher, since my rebirth.
My Lord is Jehovah MAKKEH: He is the Lord that corrects me, when I am wrong.
My Lord is Jehovah MKAADESH: He separates me from the world, setting me apart.
My Lord is Jehovah TSIDKEN: He teaches me, right from wrong. He corrects me, when I'm wrong.
My Lord is Jehovah ROHI: He shines a light that guides my footsteps in life, directing my path.
My Lord is Jehovah ROPHE: He can heal all sickness within me.
My Lord is Jehovah NISSI: He is my banner, and artillery in war. He comes to my defense against my enemies.
My Lord is Jehovah ELOHEENU: He is my rescuer when I am in trouble.
Oh, My Lord is Jehovah GMOLAH: He's my debt collector, who takes from those, who rob me.
My Lord is Jehovah TSEBAOTH: He's the Lord of Hosts who moves the stars to prepare for war and who opens the mouth of the Red Sea, and moves the wind to reveal land mines. He's the one who gives orders to the angels for miracles to take place.
My Lord is Jehovah Shalom: He is the peacemaker, who calls an end to war.
My Lord is ADONAI: He is the Master and Lord of Lords of all Creation.
My Lord is Jehovah EL ELHOE: He is the God of Israel, the Apple of His Eye.
My Lord is Jesus Christ, the second of the Holy Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He's the one that died for me, so that all of my sins would be forgiven, so I could have eternal life.
My Lord is the Holy Spirit. He's my Accountant. He's my Author. He's my Banker. He's my Boss. He's my Comforter. He's my Mighty Counselor. He's my Editor. He's my finisher. He's my Healer. He's the deposit of the living God, living inside of me.
When you face life's trials run to the all Mighty Son of God. Know His names. He has many names, and be prepared to see miracles and changes in your life.
Sheh Hashem yivarech otach
(May God Bless you!)
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Names of God Most High by Patricia Kelley )
- HOWARD STERN, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- HOW MUCH DID YOU GIVE?, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- HOW LONG CAN WE RIDE THIS CRAZY BUS?, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- Not Far Off: A New Beginning, M.J Donnchadh
- HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- HOLLYWOOD 1996, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- HILLARY CLINTON'S ADDRESS, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- HELLO PUPPIT LADY, Suzanna Christina Chevalier
- TORMENT, Donald Charon
- Parents (Quatrain), Dorian Petersen Potter
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Mighty Horny Power Rangers, Ramona Thompson
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns