RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Solitude sanctifies inner beliefs and faith with it's quiet interpretation under the breath of God's Holy Spirit.
Holy and peaceful, touching edges of heaven's gates, with purpose and ability.
Using talented gifts bestowed upon a mind of incessant intellect.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sanctifying Solitude by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Front, Fritz Ward
- Life, George Egba
- And What I Go On Believing, Rites Ghosh
- Prime Truth - 27, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- COPLA SESENTA Y DOS: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Prime Truth - 26, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Mister Bojangles, Jim Yerman
- My Life will get back...., Abhijit Surve
- The Far Away Call, John Ugolo Umah
- Beautifully Broken, Electric Lady