Be in Truth, be in Love
And feel the life-fire
As cool as sandal-paste.
You are tested by life-fire
In this material world
O my dear, be fare, be fair.
This body is nothing but a car
You are moving near and far
Be fair, be in beauty, essence of bliss.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Sandal-Paste by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Affinity with truth for all times, gajanan mishra
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra