RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tantalizing repertoires of satiny days of yore,
choosing light and airy beauty of rhythm,
staking claims of nature within.
Locating sensuous particles of being,
and living on edges of life.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Satiny Days by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee
- Untitle II, Seira LNlee94
- Robbin Williams - RIP, krishnakumar chandrasekar nair
- Body and Spirit, Mwenyeji Spikes
- Abiding In Forgiveness, Mwenyeji Spikes
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE, MOHAMMAD SKATI