Say The Same
We've walked together down this winding road,
For five or so years now
In search of something true.
And all together we grew.
But for now our journey has come to an end,
The days have finally ended
And it's on to something new.
For me and you and you.
So goodbye, my friend.
Goodbye for now
And goodluck in your life,
Hopefully it will be full of luck and free from strife.
I know so much will change.
New friendships will be made
But looking back I can say,
I wouldn't change a single day.
So many memories,
We have all got to make,
The challenges we have met.
Are memories I will never forget.
Because those lessons made us who we are today,
Now we are taking the next step on.
Without a regret or any pain,
From all of the troubles will can try to refrain.
But looking back I can honestly say,
I wouldn't change a single thing.
I hope you can say the same
Because life can not be reset like a game.
That we have all got to understand,
This is the only life we have,
So seriously make the most of it,
Right down to the very last bit.
By Sian Mein
Sian Mein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Say The Same by Sian Mein )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Who Ever Loved That Loved Not at First S.., Christopher Marlowe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Bagdad, een lens met rode haarvaatjes, Madrason writer
- When the Soul Was Weathered into Stone, Luo Zhihai
- Sunday's tears, Marilyn Jean
- Poe's Venture, Folayemi Akande
- Our Loving, Caring God, Dr John Celes
- Momentary Separation, Md. Ziaul Haque
- A Divine Bond, Md. Ziaul Haque
- SERENDIPITY, Aminath Neena
- To Be Intelligent, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Youth, Md. Ziaul Haque