Say The Same
We've walked together down this winding road,
For five or so years now
In search of something true.
And all together we grew.
But for now our journey has come to an end,
The days have finally ended
And it's on to something new.
For me and you and you.
So goodbye, my friend.
Goodbye for now
And goodluck in your life,
Hopefully it will be full of luck and free from strife.
I know so much will change.
New friendships will be made
But looking back I can say,
I wouldn't change a single day.
So many memories,
We have all got to make,
The challenges we have met.
Are memories I will never forget.
Because those lessons made us who we are today,
Now we are taking the next step on.
Without a regret or any pain,
From all of the troubles will can try to refrain.
But looking back I can honestly say,
I wouldn't change a single thing.
I hope you can say the same
Because life can not be reset like a game.
That we have all got to understand,
This is the only life we have,
So seriously make the most of it,
Right down to the very last bit.
By Sian Mein
Sian Mein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Say The Same by Sian Mein )
- Think Me On That Train, Susan Lacovara
- Lovers, Tex T Sarnie
- The Big Picture, Tex T Sarnie
- You fill me, hasmukh amathalal
- I stashed my life, Aftab Alam
- the right self, RIC S. BASTASA
- Am I different?, gajanan mishra
- Drops on Earth, binod bastola
- On Her Bed She Lay, White Lily
- Agree for help, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
James Whitcomb Riley
(7 October 1849 - 22 July 1916)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)