RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Scent Of Blue Roses
Gray clouds swirling around in visions of my mind, generating a myriad of thoughts, gently touching my soul with delight.
Caressing notes of my own rhythms, taking me into interior parts of heaven's gardens where I am calmly soothed by God's intense presence at my side.
As I walk among gardens filled with blue roses I once connected with sorrow and the Blessed Mother, now I feel the joy of being with God whenever the scent of blue roses enters my mind.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scent Of Blue Roses by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- 难道你真是一片云（ Don't you is really a cloud? ）, qin xing
- Assuring Voice, Somanathan Iyer
- Synchronization, SALINI NAIR
- Best World, Kolade Seun
- For you, rest in peace, Cigeng Zhang
- Moon Beams, Yohan Confectioner
- Falling Through, Claudia Scott
- City Of Angels, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Everything is Measured, Aftab Alam
- Butterfly of joy, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1915 - 2000)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)