RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Scents Of Yesterday
Sailing along, ocean waters cresting, falling and
sending me into a silent deepening.
Quiet beauty surrounding me with scents of
yesterday's gardens, allowing memories to calmly
escape and bring past joy again today.
Soundly echoing through atmosphere's of love,
keeping cameos of lifetime beginnings between us.
There's no room for anyone else in our space of
time, moments belong to just the two of us eternally.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scents Of Yesterday by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- A passing stranger by Laura's house, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celebration of democracy, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Indictment Overturned, Kyle Schlicher
- The Composition of the Text, Adriano Spatola
- Watching A Dove, Kyle Schlicher
- Secret Last Year (A Calendar Twelve-tone.., Adriano Spatola
- Alamogordo 1945, Adriano Spatola
- Going Home, Kyle Schlicher
- The Abolition of Reality [Georges Seurat], Adriano Spatola
- Majakovskiiiiiiij, Adriano Spatola
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A New Friend, Dejan Stojanovic
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)