RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Scents Of Yesterday
Sailing along, ocean waters cresting, falling and
sending me into a silent deepening.
Quiet beauty surrounding me with scents of
yesterday's gardens, allowing memories to calmly
escape and bring past joy again today.
Soundly echoing through atmosphere's of love,
keeping cameos of lifetime beginnings between us.
There's no room for anyone else in our space of
time, moments belong to just the two of us eternally.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scents Of Yesterday by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Time heals, salma. torrez
- A cowardly disguise, Cheryl Butler
- Are Farm Animals Like Humans? ……. [spe.., Bri Edwards
- Vows Broken, The Zentire World Missed L.., Monk E. Biz
- ONE MORE TIME, Romeo Della Valle
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston